Intern - Research and Data Analyst
|Title:||Intern - Research and Data Analyst|
|Department:||Marketing and Business Development|
Data Research Analyst (Internship)About Equity Methods
Equity Methods provides end-to-end stock-based compensation valuation and reporting services, as well as fair value measurement of convertible securities, stock warrants, and contingent consideration under ASC 805, 815, 470, and 718. We also provide decision support for long-term incentive plans, including pre-grant modeling for executive compensation packages. Since 1998, we have assisted 30 Fortune 100 companies and over 400 clients in meeting their goals. Our insights have appeared in CFO Magazine, The New York Times, Compliance Week, and other publications. We are named the #1 ASC 718 reporting service provider in client satisfaction in Group Five's leading industry benchmarking survey, as well as the #1 small employer in Arizona by the prestigious Top Companies to Work for in Arizona award program.
This position is an outstanding way to learn more about the firm, B2B marketing in a professional services context, and marketing technology. We have a promote-from-within culture and will evaluate successful interns for full-time roles.
- Grow the size of the Salesforce.com database by researching the name and related contact information for potential buyers at pre-selected companies. Utilize existing marketing tools to perform this research, such as LinkedIn.
- Learn the Salesforce.com database in order to ensure accuracy of data entry and data adjustment.
- Provide data entry support to input relevant lists and business card contact information into Salesforce.com.
- Generate reports to identify errors in the Salesforce.com database and then follow standard procedures to update data that have become obsolete.
- Provide additional support as needed for conferences and events.
This is an ideal position for a self-starter who thrives on learning new things and working in a high-performance culture that values results. The candidate should have:
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Access, MS Word, and Outlook
- Ability to analyze data to resolve routine issues
- Strong written, verbal communication and listening skills
- Availability to work 15-20 hours per week
- Executes all duties with follow-through and professionalism, with a high level of business ethics
- Maintains strict confidentiality regarding all matters concerning the company, employees and its clients
- Demonstrates a high sense of urgency and personal initiative
- Utilizes excellent time management, decision-making and organizational skills
Please visit us at: www.equitymethods.com.