This is a summer internship for 5 to 6 graduate candidates entering a one-year master’s program, who are in between years 1 and 2 of an MBA, or undergraduates that are between their junior and senior years. Candidate must have a permanent right to work in the US or Optional Practical Training (OPT) eligibility.
With over 60 professionals and experience serving hundreds of publicly traded clients (including 30 Fortune 100 companies), Equity Methods seeks to combine the best of a large professional services firm with the best of an entrepreneurial, technology-enabled company. We work hard in the quest to have high impact and deliver exemplary client service that supports our client retention and overall growth story. We have consistently been rated a Careerbuilder® Top Company to Work for in Arizona.
Summer Interns at Equity Methods will:
- Undergo the same stock compensation theory and SAS programming training as full-time employees (~1.5 months).
- Jointly work on a capstone project with an Equity Methods executive that has real business impact (~1 month).
- Support in various practice initiatives related to risk management, cross-selling, and research.
- Participate in designing processes, developing and/or reviewing working papers, and interacting with consultants.
- Pursuing a master’s or bachelor’s degree in either accounting, finance, or business administration.
- Must be able to work at least 30 hours a week at our North Scottsdale office, beginning May 21, 2018 and ending August 10, 2018.
- Resourceful in learning and intellectually curious. This internship will be fast-paced and involve real work.
- Not yet committed to a permanent position with another company at graduation.
- Interest in obtaining a consulting position upon graduation.
- GPA greater than or equal to 3.4.
Equity Methods Careers
Interested candidates must submit their application at the following website to be considered: